Have your say on the future of GP services in Fens, Hartfields and Wynyard Road
NHS Hartlepool and Stockton-on-Tees Clinical Commissioning Group are holding a serious of information sessions to get people's view on the future of Fens, Hartfield and Wynyard Road GP Practices.
The details of the sessions are below:
• Hartlepool College, Stockton Street, Hartlepool, TS24 7NT - Wednesday 31 August, 10 – 11.30am
• Rossmere Youth Centre, Rossmere Way, Hartlepool, TS25 5EB - Saturday 3 September, 10 – 11.30am
• Summerhill Visitors Centre, Summerhill Lane, Hartlepool, TS25 4LL - Tuesday 6 September, 1 – 2.30pm
• Hartfields Retirement Village, Bishop Cuthbert, Middle Warren, Hartlepool, TS26 0US - Monday 5 September, 6 - 7.30pm and Saturday 10 September, 11am - 12.30pm
• Kilmarnock Road Family Resource Centre, Hartlepool, TS25 3NU - Monday 12 September, 6 - 7.30pm
Please see the poster below for more details, as well as the attached PDF for details about the Commissioning Group and how they support GP Practices in Hartlepool.