Healthwatch Hartlepool Newsletter – March 2018
The latest edition of the Healthwatch Hartlepool newsletter has now been published. It includes information on the following:
- Details of local community engagement events taking place in February
- Choosing care services for a loved one is more stressful than getting married, according to new research
- Social media companies should be made to publish data on how well they are dealing with online bullying, according to an inquiry.
- Did you know that there are new free fitness and wellbeing groups for men aged 50+ in Hartlepool!
- The Dementia Advisory service based at The Bridge, Villiers Street, Hartlepool, is holding various events in March
To view this newsletter please click on the PDF link below. For any questions about any of the topics discussed in this newsletter please contact Tony Leighton at Healthwatch Hartlepool on 01429 288 146