Healthwatch Hartlepool Newsletter - August 2016
The latest edition of the Healthwatch Hartlepool newsletter has now been published. It includes information on the following:
- Details of local community engagement events taking place in August
- NHS England successfully negotiates access to new drug treatment for children with Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Do you have concerns about the memory of a friend or relative?
- Unhappy with your NHS treatment or care?
- Do you have Something to say About Urgent and Emergency Care in the North East?
- CQC Launches #YourMentalHealthCare Campaign to Gather Public’s Experiences of Care
To view this newsletter please click on the PDF link below. For any questions about any of the topics discussed in this newsletter please contact Tony Leighton at Healthwatch Hartlepool on 01429 288 146