Healthwatch Hartlepool Newsletter - December 2018
The latest edition of the Healthwatch Hartlepool newsletter has now been published. It includes information on the following:
- Details of local community engagement events taking place in December
- Over 65s urged to take advantage of record flu vaccination programme
- Cancer screening to be overhauled as part of NHS long-term plan to improve care and save lives
- The `Working Together for Change’ event is taking place at the Centre for Independent Living on the 12th December, 10am till 4am, with lunch provided.
- The 3F’s Group, ‘Fun, Food and Friendship’ exclusively for the over 55s.
- The Hartlepool Special Needs Group have many activities planned for December
- The Dementia Advisory service based at The Bridge, Villiers Street, Hartlepool, are holding various events in December
- Details of the upcoming 50+Forum Meeting
To view this newsletter please click on the PDF link below. For any questions about any of the topics discussed in this newsletter please contact Tony Leighton at Healthwatch Hartlepool on 01429 288 146