Healthwatch Hartlepool Newsletter - June 2019
The latest edition of the Healthwatch Hartlepool newsletter has now been published. It includes information on the following:
- Details of local community engagement events taking place in June
- NHS 111 prevents more than 12 million unnecessary A&E visits
- Statement on Panorama: "Sickening abuse of vulnerable people"
- Carers Comunity Events and Awards coming in June!
- The Dementia Advisory service based at The Bridge, Villiers Street, Hartlepool, are holding various events in June
- Details of the upcoming 50+Forum Meeting
To view this newsletter please click on the PDF link below. For any questions about any of the topics discussed in this newsletter please contact Tony Leighton at Healthwatch Hartlepool on 01429 288 146