Healthwatch Hartlepool Newsletter - September 2016
The latest edition of the Healthwatch Hartlepool newsletter has now been published. It includes information on the following:
- Details of local community engagement events taking place in September
- World Mental Health Day on 10th October
- Details about public consultations about the future of 3 health / care Centres in the town
- First round of NHS mental health trust inspections completed
- A new study has shown that fall risk rates in the elderly population can be reduced with treadmill training combined with non-immersive virtual reality.
To view this newsletter please click on the PDF link below. For any questions about any of the topics discussed in this newsletter please contact Tony Leighton at Healthwatch Hartlepool on 01429 288 146